Did you know?
- That the average penis size when erect is only 5.7 inches to 6 inches. Over 90% of men posses this size.
- That by the age of 27, 97% of men can’t have erections 1/5 as much as when they were 20.
- That 30 million men in the USA alone suffer from Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)
- That by the time he’s 50, the average man will have lost .5” (half an inch) in length from his penis
- That 98% of men have a much weaker, smaller more underdeveloped penis compared to what they could possess.
- That in a poll conducted by Durex TM Condoms, 67% of women said they were unhappy with their lover’s penis size.
- That nearly 88.7% of men would increase the size of their penis if they knew how.
- That the average man ejaculates within 2 to 2½ minutes of insertion into the female.
This proves that size really does matter. Women view men with a larger penis size as being more sexually attractive and sexually capable. An overall larger penis size also means a larger surface area, which stimulates more nerve endings, resulting in a more pleasurable experience for both you and your partner. A larger and more muscular penis is also more of a natural, visual turn on for women, believe it or not.